Monday, March 8, 2010

Ganesh Valentine



















I left the front pretty much as is (see previous post). This is the inside of the Ganesh valentine, along with a detail. My self imposed Sunday deadline means I have to finish and post the valentine on Monday, and that's a good thing because although there's more I could do here, I think it's more important right now to move through ideas quickly. I've already got an idea for this weeks valentine, it uses song lyrics from a children's song called "Little Bird." Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine Week

An artist making one valentine per week for the Artists' Valentine fundraiser in Groton, MA, raising money for a no strings attached grant for artists. And in the meantime, musing about life, art, music, yoga, & whatnot.