Friday, March 5, 2010

Progress Photo- Ganesha

A tripod is a handy gadget indeed, that and a husband who knows his way around a camera and lighting. I'm not sure where I'm going with this concept, but I've been thinking about the elephant god lately and wanted to learn more about him. He's supposed to be the remover of obstacles.

Meanwhile, I've been reading about paper marbling, ebru, suminagashi, and other like techniques. I can't find any workshops in the area so I'll have to figure it out from a book. I did find some interesting youtube clips. Check this out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine Week

An artist making one valentine per week for the Artists' Valentine fundraiser in Groton, MA, raising money for a no strings attached grant for artists. And in the meantime, musing about life, art, music, yoga, & whatnot.