Monday, March 1, 2010















Second valentine, the left is the front, the right is the inside. Sorry for the less than crisp images, I have to turn the flash off or I get glare and there's not enough light today. Guess I need a tripod for this! I didn't use all of the weaving for this either, so it may show up in future valentines. I've been using the cut out heart thing in a number of valentines- I've been insane enough to make 30-50 handmade valentines for the kids so the idea feels a little tired to me now. What about a more realistic heart with aorta and such? And there doesn't have to be a heart at all, it's just a starting point really, but it's a fun and quick way to get a valentine going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine Week

An artist making one valentine per week for the Artists' Valentine fundraiser in Groton, MA, raising money for a no strings attached grant for artists. And in the meantime, musing about life, art, music, yoga, & whatnot.